We specialise in tailored onsite training and short training courses for organisations and groups
Finance and manager training
We offer a range of short training courses in financial acumen, accounting, finance and finance for non-financial managers. Our finance short training courses can also be combined with other topics to create a training program.
We can tailor the content and context of the learning materials for each client based on their particular needs.
Our training topics include:
- Workplace Safety
- Handling and Managing Conflict
- Implementing Customer Service
- Managing Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement
- Time Management
- Being a New Supervisor
- Being a New Manager
- Develop Healthy Workplace Relationships
- Showing Workplace Leadership
- Developing and Managing Teams and Individuals
- Train The Trainer
- Managing your Work Priorities
- Finance For Non-Financial Managers
- Financial Monitoring and Reporting
- Day-by-day financial management for cost-centre managers
- Business Writing
- Contract Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Operational Planning
- Budgeting and Performance Measurement
- Developing and Managing KPI's
- The Balanced Scorecard and Dashboard Reporting
DESIGN YOUR OWN COURSE
Choose from 75 different topics to create a course tailored to your specific needs. We can design a course with topics from Accounting Fundamentals, Financial Statements, Capital Investment Budgeting, Practical Financial Management, Budgeting and Performance Reporting and Public Sector Financial Management
We deliver training and short courses across Australia’s capital cities in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth and Darwin. We also deliver training in regional areas of Victoria such as Yarra Valley, Daylesford, Mornington Peninsula and Gippsland and in Tasmania in Hobart and Launceston.
We are DISC certified and can integrate DISC assessment into training and short courses.